What's new

Analyst Says Apple Will No Longer Be Cool in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao... man you mean that you were going around with the phone and the camera attached to it like that? loool

(Laughs out loud) of course I were. I wanted my friends to envy me and that I had a mobile camera phone ha ha.

iHolophyte

Interesting observation. Glad we all have choices and the opportunity to select what devices work best and then purchase. I added a reminder for 2013 to see where this stands.

He is not looking at how Apple has crossed the user adoption crevase in the corporate messaging world. IBM and Lotus Traveler software has made the iPhone (and Droid) an easy plug in device to Notes Mail and Calendaring. We are seeing more Apple devices "coming" to IT which poses another challenge "post RIM." How to manage the individual device . Traveler does a great job at controlling the device (can wipe, resynch,...) but it does not yet manage the hardware. Will probably implement Mobile Iron for that piece since we have other OEW smart phones that Traveler supports. Traveler is a free entitlement.

Actually, I don't need permission. It was more of a hint for you.

Back on topic.

I wasn't giving you permission I was saying be my guest if you want to start a new thread! But mind you it's the first time I've ever been acknowledged by you so I must be doing something right.

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
I wasn't giving you permission I was saying be my guest if you want to start a new thread! But mind you it's the first time I've ever been acknowledged by you so I must be doing something right.

iHolophyte

Let's try this one more time :)!
She's basically saying "Quit hi-jacking Mauras news article with posts about older cell phones". Start your own thread or get back on topic. Starting now!

Lol.

Last edited:
Whatever are the analyst prevision for 2012, I'm in for a long long time. Analysts got to do better than iphone phones rather than just talking before one can see me stepping back Apple walls. Until that, I will just let them talk whatever they like to say.

You mean one of these.
nokia5110camera.jpg

Those were the days (laughs out loud)
Camera function was brilliant on the Nokia!

iHolophyte

Yep, one of those. Although I didn't think to attach a camera to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.