What's new

Alright Take Two!

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Well received my first 6S Plus, loved it for the three days that it worked...picked it up off the table (not charging) and could not get it to turn on. Home button was pretty hot which I know has been an issue for some people.

Anyway, received my second one, hopefully I do not experience any issues with this one!

Anyone else experience the same thing?

No. I've ordered mine from Apple, it was delivered within a few days. I've set it up and use it without problems.

Awesome! Hoping for better luck with this device!

Have you noticed that the Touch ID is almost instant when you unlock your phone...almost to the point that it seems like it is not even using it?

I've noticed that too. It's almost impossible to take screenshots of the lock screen.

I know they mentioned a better / quicker Touch ID, but it almost appears too quick, lol.

Well received my first 6S Plus, loved it for the three days that it worked...picked it up off the table (not charging) and could not get it to turn on. Home button was pretty hot which I know has been an issue for some people.

Anyway, received my second one, hopefully I do not experience any issues with this one!

Anyone else experience the same thing?
You're the second person I've heard have this same exact problem.

Well the second one is going back, screen locks up, random reboots, scanner sporadically does not function. Went back to what I was initially going to get, though when the phone worked I did like it quite a bit.

Few things though that troubled me, no stereo recording in 4K video, no 16:9 ratio for photos.

Loved the Apple Wallet, quality of apps, iTunes backup (which I know some hate, but I love being able to restore a device right back to how it was prior to reset)

Well the second one is going back, screen locks up, random reboots, scanner sporadically does not function. Went back to what I was initially going to get, though when the phone worked I did like it quite a bit.

Few things though that troubled me, no stereo recording in 4K video, no 16:9 ratio for photos.

Loved the Apple Wallet, quality of apps, iTunes backup (which I know some hate, but I love being able to restore a device right back to how it was prior to reset)
Here's hoping the third one works properly.

I noticed my phone got a little warm yesterday. It was in my front shirt pocket where it always is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very strange. Problems like this usually come down to specific manufacturing runs but no, mine's been flawless since the day I bought it.