What's new

alarm apps

saulhudson32

Reaction score
So i tried downloading some of those alarm apps, to play music as appose to just the regular iphone alarm noises. anyhoo on all of them the alarm doesnt go off, when this time comes, i get a push notification saying "alarm clock" or whatever the name of the app and no sound, except the push sound or vibrate. When i unlock my phone and wait the same thing happens i just get a push notification on the home screen and no sound or anything!
The only time i hear the alarm is when i get the push and then i open the app. but really who wakes up to a small vibrate and the is conciouse enough to open an app to wake up better.

My question is what am i missing? it must be my phone cause non of the apps work and they cant be so ridiculouse! is it my phone or do i need to disable something in iphone setting, allowing third party alarms?

any help would be awesome!

You need to leave the app open before going to bed. Having it run in the background won't work...

FYI you can use the iPhones standard alarm clock with ringtones you create instead of using standard alarm sounds..

and by creating your own, you can just use itunes songs? how do you do that?