What's new

AirPlay iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch To Mac With AirPlayer

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH-1Z6f7rnA]YouTube - AIrPlay iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch To Mac With AirPlayer - iOS Vlog 233[/ame]​

Erica Sadun, a popular Jailbreak developer, has created a cool tweak for your Mac that will allow you to stream AirPlay videos from your device. You can watch video from your iPod library or YouTube and it works almost flawlessly. The app still need a few tweaks, no need to download anything on your iDevice. You just download AirPlayer from the link below and your iDevice will basically recognize it as an Apple TV and play to it. The video show within the AirPlayer app on the Mac so you can show your videos that you have on your device to whoever you want on your Macs screen. Follow the link below for the download.

AirPlayer:
Index of /ftp/Macintosh

Jane55 said:
kinda good news, AirPlay is an easy way to stream digital media from the iPad to an Apple TV. What's more the Apple TV can already access iTunes, but as I have got the handbrake and iFunia media suite for my videos and movies wathcing on the go, it's useless for me somehow.

So one can not use AIRPLAY by itself to show photos and videos on a TV. Is that true?

I would need AirPlay to put the videos into the Apple TV gadget then to my TV correct?

that's great thanks!!
cartoons6.jpg
cartoons7.jpg
cartoons8.jpg