What's new

Against the iPhone 4!!!

maybe he wanted or knew he would get this reaction from the forum and wanted it just to have a laugh or something.. who knows

most of it dosen't really make sense....you can find problem's w/any phone if you take the time....just another Apple bashing to me..

well each phone has its set of problems, but these points to me are far from problems or reasons to not buy the devise

There is no such thing as a perfect device, you can always find many reasons, personal or agenda generated to badmouth any device. I would like to know if I can be given 15 reasons what to buy which is better than the iphone 4. Personally I have not been able to flaw my iphone 4 up to now.

There is no such thing as a perfect device, you can always find many reasons, personal or agenda generated to badmouth any device. I would like to know if I can be given 15 reasons what to buy which is better than the iphone 4. Personally I have not been able to flaw my iphone 4 up to now.

nope.. but a few things like being able to select any mp3 and using it as a mp3 or being able to send files with bluetooth would be nice. even though i never use it much the bt send/rcv its nice to have there and not crippled.

nope.. but a few things like being able to select any mp3 and using it as a mp3 or being able to send files with bluetooth would be nice. even though i never use it much the bt send/rcv its nice to have there and not crippled.

Well, this is Apple we are talking about, it is quite a closed system, not opened at all. I don't like it either, but I have learnt to put up with it, another option is to go the jailbreaking path, mine is not jailbroken yet, but I doubt it if I will ever do it now after reading an article how security can be a big problem on jailbroken phones. Mind you I am not an Apple fanboy, the only Apple device I own is the iphone 4; because of that closed and controlled system, I am quite relunctant to buy any other Apple device up to now.

Last edited:
But there are a lots people being to own a iphone all over the world.

Not only that, they sell as hot cakes, here in OZ, it is not easy just to walk in a phone store and find one waiting for you, very often you have to put your name down at the store and wait for a week or two.

My husband has iPhone 4 and he has not any issue with it, even not a single signal problem. he used bumper case for his iphone 4.

Well, this is Apple we are talking about, it is quite a closed system, not opened at all. I don't like it either, but I have learnt to put up with it, another option is to go the jailbreaking path, mine is not jailbroken yet, but I doubt it if I will ever do it now after reading an article how security can be a big problem on jailbroken phones. Mind you I am not an Apple fanboy, the only Apple device I own is the iphone 4; because of that closed and controlled system, I am quite relunctant to buy any other Apple device up to now.

yeah i have learnt to do the same and enjoy the iphone as it is and eventually they do add these features any way.. and if not there is jb