What's new

After jailbreak evasion effects.

jockmcd

Reaction score
Hi all I jailbroke evasion 6.1 all seemed to be well on my iphone 4 until i have started noticing that opening some apps and they open up ok to start with and then they just return to my homepage , is anyone else having this problem, im hoping its just a little bug and that evasion will maybe be the cause and bring out a fix , or maybe i have bigger issues ? Cheers. Al.

What specific apps are we talking about. Is it from Cydia or from the AppStore. Did you update to the latest version of Evasi0n in Cydia.

Yeah all updated , does it when im typing sms or opening facebook or bet365, my wife went to use camera and it crashed back to start aswell on her phone , she is same as me 6.1 evasion iphone4

Not sure if your Facebook problem is the same as the one I had. Try this. Uninstall Facebook. Reinstall it. Log in using a different account (create a new account if you need to). Once it's all loaded up, log off the account, and sign in with your usual account.

I had the same problem except it was all apps i got frustrated and just restored it