What's new

After installing CYDIA ,ipone4 dont restart Hang on Apple logo [solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chzubair89

Reaction score
After installing CYDIA ,ipone4 dont restart Hang on Apple logo,
Whn i restart it my iphone4 ver 4.3.5 hanged, plss help me , i wanna cydia in proper way.
Thnx

4.3.5 ios jailbreak is a TETHERED one.. which means the iphone will not restart until you jailbreak again... being tethered means every time you restart the device you have to jailbreak it again... be careful when you jailbreak that you know if its tethered or UN tethered

It's like you have re-jailbreak the iPhone everytime you reboot the phone. Thats why is not booting up.

Thanx unleashed and Ifrog....
Its i"ve to wait for next update...??
Kindly tell me ios 4.3.4 have this problem or not??
Ver 4.3.5 is restart without Tethred??

Thanx unleashed and Ifrog....
Its i"ve to wait for next update...??
Kindly tell me ios 4.3.4 have this problem or not??
Ver 4.3.5 is restart without Tethred??

4.3.4 and 4.3.5 are tethered jailbreaks and there will never be an un tethered jailbreak for either firmwares, so either wait for 5.0 to be official and a new jailbreak or if you have the shsh blobs then downgrade to 4.3.3

What is shsh blobs,,,?
I'm new iphone user from Pakistan and dnt knw about iphone4?

ok then forget the shsh blobs, the only option for you to have an un tethered jailbreak is to wait until after the official ios 5.0 release and wait for the devs to create and release a new un tethered jailbreak.. with out the shsh blobs you cannot downgrade back to an earlier firmware so since you dont know what they are then you cant have saved them.

What is an SHSH Blob? < I hope that helps explain what it is

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/h...ave-your-shsh-blobs-using-tinyumbrella-18924/

Thnx this forum is too much heply for me..
Thnx...thnxxx
Im waiting for ios 5 and un tethered jailbreak.

No problem, Keep an eye out and we will have up to date information when there are new jailbreaks released

Status
Not open for further replies.