What's new

Additional fees on unlimited plans for Sprint????

gotuonpaper

Reaction score
My wife and I have BB phones right now. We have 1500 anytime minutes and unlimited everything on them. The rep tells my wife today that their will be an additional $10 per line fee for iPhone users on their network for data and email...I am already paying for unlimited data and email etc. Complete nonsense.

They've had that.

All the EVO users get that same 10 dollar fee. I'm not sure if the rest of the android users on sprint pay that as well.

Last edited:
Its actually not nonsense. Theyve implemented this for awhile now. No matter what smartphone you get, you have to have this charge.

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

If you have been a loyal customer for a long time they should "grandfather" you in with your current contract. Push the issue and tell them you will walk and see what happens.

It's not just the iPhone. Any smartphone added to your account will incur the $10 fee.

Yeah. It's the premium data add-on. They've had it for a while. It still is cheaper than a Verizon or ATT plan.

that 10 bucks is charged to users using a smartphone. my girlfriend has that plan. she first had the palm pixie and she didnt get charged the $10 data fee but i bought her a samsung epic and they charged her the data fee. its the same for the iphone. but to me compared to all the other companies ill stick with sprint just for the unlimited data and text and mobile to mobile.