What's new

Add to a theme

AbnormalSpring

Reaction score
I downloaded a theme and its the only one I have found I liked. Not all my app icons match the theme. Is there a how to or something so I can change all my icons to match the theme.

You can access the different components of the theme through var/stash/themes. You can mix and match, twist and turn, do whatever you'd like to modify the image files as long as they're within reason. Meaning you'd have to have it under the same formats, under the same names, etc etc. Then again, you can just take parts of themes and just mash them together to create your own and stick it under the themes directory.

I'm taking the icons from Prestige HD and mixing it around with a few other ones that I like for their statusBar, dock, folder views, and notification mods. It takes a bit of fidgeting around if the theme does not incorporate one of the elements.

willerz2 said:
You can access the different components of the theme through var/stash/theme

Can you explain a little more? I'm new to this kind if stuff.

There's a package available on cydia called theme icon maker. You just open the app, click on the theme you're using and it will theme all your icons for you!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

johnwolves said:
There's a package available on cydia called theme icon maker. You just open the app, click on the theme you're using and it will theme all your icons for you!

Not good for iOS 6.

I looked into my last question and figured it out. Guess i need to start downloading a lot of icons. Anybody know of a massive download that has all the app icons in it or most of them?

Last edited:
You'll need iFile or iExplorer to access the root of your iPhone.

Not good for iOS 6.

I looked into my last question and figured it out. Guess u need to start downloading a lot of icons. Anybody know of a massive download that has all the app icons in it or most of them?

I didn't know you were jailbroken on ios6. Sorry!