What's new

About Zagg invisible shield

chemgeek

Reaction score
i got my invisible shield from bestbuy, and have them to install it for me.

the problem is that my iphone shows a message that worries me

"This accessory is not optimized for this iPhone
you may experience noise caused by cellular interference and a decrease in cellular signal strength"
and a dismiss button.

is this normal??? or there is something wrong it??

This usually appears when you are charging with a non-apple charger,dock,or other accessory. Has nothing to do with the Zagg.

Like he said nithing to do with the invisible shield. You get that message when you use an old dock.

since we are on this subject. is there anything an old dock or charger can do negatively to the i4? i have a dock/alarm clock that i use. it said that msg on my 3g. so i know it wil do it on my i4. thanks in adv

since we are on this subject. is there anything an old dock or charger can do negatively to the i4? i have a dock/alarm clock that i use. it said that msg on my 3g. so i know it wil do it on my i4. thanks in adv

I haven't ever hurt mine it just stops charging sometimes. I think the main reason for this message it that some earlier accessories don't provide the charging current needed. So it just stops the charge.

I haven't ever hurt mine it just stops charging sometimes. I think the main reason for this message it that some earlier accessories don't provide the charging current needed. So it just stops the charge.

thanks man. i appreciate it. i never saw any negative effects on my 3g. but didnt know. just like the new charger that came with the i4, i used it... even though im pretty sure its the same model charger that came with the 3g. at least they look identical

lol @ op. Your iphone cannot recognize the screen protector it has on :p