What's new

About to jump, but first Is it true?

nothing showed up in the search, but itunes recognizes that 3.5gb is in pictures

Thank you about the ringtones. Looks like I have to convert all my ringtones from mp3 before I can even test them...

nothing showed up in the search, but itunes recognizes that 3.5gb is in pictures

Thank you about the ringtones. Looks like I have to convert all my ringtones from mp3 before I can even test them...

Yes that what you should do about the ringtones, as for the photos, you can also try to unsync them and restart both your phone and your computer and resync them back.

ok i took a 20 second mp3, converted it, and sync it to my iphone.

However it went to my music section, not a "ringtone" section. there is no "ringtone" section on the Library side of itunes, nor the phone side

Attachments

• $Untitled.jpg
    $Untitled.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 365
ok i took a 20 second mp3, converted it, and sync it to my iphone.

However it went to my music section, not a "ringtone" section. there is no "ringtone" section on the Library side of itunes, nor the phone side

You should convert the mp3 into m4a right in iTunes, after the conversation is done, copy the converted ringtone to your desktop and change the extention from xxxx.m4a to xxxx.m4r copy or drag drop your modified ringtone to iTunes. Connect your iPhone to your iTunes and it will not display the ringtones tab.

Thank you!!! I finally got it!!!

Now if I can only figure out how to find the pictures...

Thank you!!! I finally got it!!!

Now if I can only figure out how to find the pictures...

Have u done like suggested? Unsync the pics from your phone, reboot your devices and sync them back in.

how do i do that?

Can the pictures be organized? like in seperate folders?
When I synced them originally, i highlighted like 5 folders, and D&D'd them to itunes, then sync'd.

how do i do that?

Can the pictures be organized? like in seperate folders?
When I synced them originally, i highlighted like 5 folders, and D&D'd them to itunes, then sync'd.

Connect your phone to iTunes and head to the photo tab, uncheck any checked album folder, then sync. This should unsync those pictures from your phone. After restart both of your devices, do the same and check the album folders then sync them to your iPhone.

can i put hidden pictures / videos on this?

I noticed if I try to add a folder with hidden pictures, it doesnt "see" it

can i put hidden pictures / videos on this?

I noticed if I try to add a folder with hidden pictures, it doesnt "see" it

Ha well I don't know, but since those pictures are set to not be read, I think that iTunes will not try to read them, and keep them hidden the way you originally set it to be. But you can unsync the photo folders from your phone and unhide the pictures then sync them back to your phone.

ok new problem. is there a way to get a ipa OFF the iphone once its loaded?

I deleted the app from my computer after it was loaded, and want to get it back so itunes will stop telling me its missing

Ive tried using WinSCP, but I could only find a folder with random charecters, not an ipa.

is it to late?

Thanks guys

You can just download it again for free. Either via the app store on iTunes or the app store on your phone...

Side note... Although I am no where near experienced just yet, I want to take a second and thank each and everyone of you that has, or will contribute to this thread. I know you could have just as easily flamed me, or screamed search at me every 5 seconds, but you didn't, and for that I wanted to take a few minutes and say thank you!!!

Mods... we need +REP around here!