What's new

A new member and need to ask about fm radio on a iPhone 4

Thegirlsmum

Reaction score
Hi please can anyone help I am getting my new iPhone 4 on Monday and I enjoy listening to radio two on from my old android phone will it be possible to buy a app so I can listen to my favourite breakfast show without using all my Internet time I have on my phone contract I don't understand technology I am a older person who has just managed to learn about the Internet can any one advise in easy steps how I go about getting the radio on my new phone thanks

I would recommend an app called TuneIn Radio. It costs $0.99 in the app store. The only thing is it uses your Internet connection to stream the audio from the radio station. The iPhone does not have a built in FM radio so all suggestions we can give are based upon applications which use Internet data. Please note that streaming audio over the Internet is not very data intensive. That is it normally does not use very much data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Wasn't sure if they had a free app over in the app store as most iPhone apps cost money. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thank you for your replies I will ask my daughter to get the app for me and I'll try it