What's new

Iphone 4S radio

Denise1111

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting an 4S...whihc will be my first smartphone and I notice iphones and ipod do not have a radio. Thiks is fairly important to me. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to download an app or some program so I can receive radio. I .live in Melbourne and need to received radio especially fm radio in melbourne and Brisbane. Obvioulsy I don't want to jailbreak phone to do this. Is it possible to do without problem

I have never been in a forum or blog b efore.. Don;t wno what it means below about trackback and tags. anybody Help??

I

Go to the app store and you'll find lots of radio apps there.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Denise1111 said:
I am thinking of getting an 4S...whihc will be my first smartphone and I notice iphones and ipod do not have a radio. Thiks is fairly important to me. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to download an app or some program so I can receive radio. I .live in Melbourne and need to received radio especially fm radio in melbourne and Brisbane. Obvioulsy I don't want to jailbreak phone to do this. Is it possible to do without problem

I have never been in a forum or blog b efore.. Don;t wno what it means below about trackback and tags. anybody Help??

I

TuneIn Radio is the best. Regular or Pro version. Good, clean interface with great search capability (use any term...city, state, call letters, frequency, genre, artist, etc). Will find stations that are close to you or whatever location you choose. Listen to music, sports, talk, public safety scanner, ham, etc. on your area or around the world. Plays nicely in the background. Displays song/album info, playlist, etc. Many radio stations are streaming and more are going online everyday. Easy access to your favorites and recently played. Give the regular app a try (free) and if you like, the Pro version is worth the small coin. I use it on both my iPad and iPhone (universal app, so one purchase).

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Last edited:
Mtnmedic said:
TuneIn Radio is the best. Regular or Pro version. Good, clean interface with great search capability (use any term...city, state, call letters, frequency, genre, artist, etc). Will find stations that are close to you or whatever location you choose. Listen to music, sports, talk, public safety scanner, ham, etc. on your area or around the world. Plays nicely in the background. Displays song/album info, playlist, etc. Many radio stations are streaming and more are going online everyday. Easy access to your favorites and recently played. Give the regular app a try (free) and if you like, the Pro version is worth the small coin. I use it on both my iPad and iPhone (universal app, so one purchase).

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

I agree. I have tune in radio pro and it couldn't be better.

إيكرانك...المسطرة