What's new

6 Plus Battery Life experiences

If I turn Facebook notifications off and the background refresh I get much more.
Those who keep every notification on will drain your battery faster... Much faster!
The ease where we can turn notifications on and off etc w this phone is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And as you can see, I've still got 84% left after taking it off the charger this morning at 0330. The battery life of the 6+ is just amazing when you consider all of the other SmartPhones and they're battery life. This phone's only got a 2900ish battery in it, but it last this long. I had a Droid Maxx, Droid Maxx HD, and Droid Turbo. All had 3500mAh batteries and none went longer than a day.

I don't care anymore about my battery life that drama is gone poof for now lol
On Amazon I grabbed a battery case called stalion... And LOVE it!!!!!! On days I'm out all day and late I just use that[emoji175] it's pretty cool... A phone w a good battery and add another battery to last another charge and a half.

I would be a fairly heavy user and most days would end up with 30+% left the only exception would be if I am using Google Maps which I sometimes use a lot and it could drop to about 8 - 15% and get quite hot. But it is way better than my last phone which was a Samsung S4 that would have to be charged late afternoon!
So I am very pleased with my 6+, if I could only manage to record calls on it, then I would be delighted.
Stag

Amazed as well!!! I'm coming from an lg G4 and this BLOWS it away!!!!!! Great time to come back to apple and the iPhone!

Amazed as well!!! I'm coming from an lg G4 and this BLOWS it away!!!!!! Great time to come back to apple and the iPhone!
Due to unforseen circumstances, I had to go back to the G4. OMG, the battery suuuuucks compared to the 6+.

Iv found the battery life to be a lot better compared to that of previous iPhones. With not much use and the phone just on stand by I got roughly about 3 days out of it before it needed charged. [emoji3]

I am amazed at the battery life on this 6+ phone. I don't consider myself a power user or even a heavy probably more average typeuser but still I can go two or even three days before I charge the phone. Generally I will charge every other day but like now I am on day two still with 67% charge. May be it drops quickly towards the lower end. Not sure about that. I keep my screen times out at 3 mins and screen brightness at least 3/4%.

The recharge from 50% is super quick. I am totally impressed. Beats my old Samsung hands down. Hope it stays this way.

What are you all finding?
At first battery life was good I'd charge at night bout 20percent after the last iOS update seems like battery drains faster screen is turned down if I use battery saving mode seems like it takes longer to charge Anybody else