What's new

6.1.1 battery drainer

woertelz

Reaction score
I need help! I have iPhone 4S and the 6.1.1 and my battery is draining much quicker! HELP!

That's a known issue. There's no word on the battery problem being solved in iOS 6.1.2 that may be released in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I'm on the 4s 6.1.0 no battery drain. Just normal drain from usage. I actually see really good battery life.....

I can say I thought I had a battery drain issue and come to find m app was causing it. I rem9ced the app and all us fine

Chimom79 said:
The update, 6.1.2, is available now.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk

I updated and boy do I regret it! Huge battery drain all of a sudden. I was on 6.0.1 and reading all the info here decided to try and improve my battery life. Shot myself on the foot is what I did.

Apple really needs to allow you to rollback an 'upgrade' if it doesn't work for you.

I updated and boy do I regret it! Huge battery drain all of a sudden. I was on 6.0.1 and reading all the info here decided to try and improve my battery life. Shot myself on the foot is what I did.

Apple really needs to allow you to rollback an 'upgrade' if it doesn't work for you.

If that were the case, everyone would have a jailbroken device on all devices, meaning there's no need to push out new iOS updates since users will just stick with a particular iOS until another golden one is released.

Yes and that would be a good thing, wouldn't it? Both for JB phones and also for non JB ones like mine.