What's new

$50 iTunes Gift Card, First player to Level 10 in Finders Keepers Wins!!!

TinyTechnician

Reaction score
The latest Finders Keepers Update is out!

To help celebrate this special occasion I am running a contest. The first player to reach level 10 in Finders Keepers wins the highest prize available (that my wallet will allow)...which is their very own $50 iTunes Gift Card. This magical gift card has the unique ability to speak the "Apple" language. It alone knows the secret password that allows the transferring of Apple products over the Internet. With it in-hand the iTunes world is yours...with a limit of $50.

Finders Keepers itself is FREE so give it a try and see if you can snag the $50 iTunes Gift Card...and if you can help spread the word for the App that would be awesome (not going to name names here but a humble indie developer would be very very grateful)!

How To Enter:

1. Download the Finders Keepers App (it's FREE): Finders Keepers on iTunes
  2. Umm...Start Leveling Up: You gain XP for giving/receiving items and hunting at local Wi-Fi hotspots
  3. Post a Photo on the Finders Keepers Facebook Page when you reach Level 10
  4. a) NOTE: Facebook App Page: Finders Keepers on Facebook
  5. b) NOTE: Item Level Info is visible in the "Stats" view within the App

Terms and Conditions:
United States only. Winner will be validated/confirmed by Tiny Tech Studios (me) in order to receive the prize (basically means, don't cheat please). iTunes Gift Card will be delivered as an iTunes Gift Card Redemption Code.

Contest Begins: Now!
Contest Ends: You're Winner! (When a winner is found/validated)

Have fun and let me know if you have any questions.