What's new

4S LCD/Digitizer Not Working After Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCruts

Reaction score
Ok, quick version; 4s had a cracked screen, I replaced it. When I booted it back up it was barely visable(probably the backlight chip). Just to be sure it wasn't the screen, I installed another. Then I get nothing on the screen and the digitizer doesn't work. Third screen; same thing. I went as far as placing the logic board in a 4s that worked fine. Still nothing. The phone itself turns on, but that's it. I know I'm probably going to hear that I'm screwed, but there has to be someone out there that can help me out. I have faith!

I don't care about that issue right now. I just want to get the screen to work.

Also, it's not breeching privacy. I replaced this screen for a friend. He has the passcode. I'm not looking for a way to bypass it, just to get to where we can make the screen work.

Ok, quick version; 4s had a cracked screen, I replaced it. When I booted it back up it was barely visable(probably the backlight chip). Just to be sure it wasn't the screen, I installed another. Then I get nothing on the screen and the digitizer doesn't work. Third screen; same thing. I went as far as placing the logic board in a 4s that worked fine. Still nothing. The phone itself turns on, but that's it. I know I'm probably going to hear that I'm screwed, but there has to be someone out there that can help me out. I have faith!

Yes, I am surprised that you have posted this again.

We will now close this thread. This is your FINAL WARNING.

I don't care about that issue right now. I just want to get the screen to work.

I disappointed that you chose not to be concerned about our rules and values. I suggest that you contact the carrier for assistance.

This thread is closed and you will be taking a three day vacation from this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.