What's new

Need EXPERT help on 4s LCD not working after replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCruts

Reaction score
Ok, quick version; 4s had a cracked screen, I replaced it. When I booted it back up it was barely visable(probably the backlight chip). Just to be sure it wasn't the screen, I installed another. Then I get nothing on the screen and the digitizer doesn't work. Third screen; same thing. I went as far as placing the logic board in a 4s that worked fine. Still nothing. The phone itself turns on, but that's it. Unfortunately, the phone is locked and I have text messages that need to be recovered for a court case, but since it's locked, I can't do a backup and restore. I know I'm probably going to hear that I'm screwed, but there has to be someone out there that can help me out. I have faith!

Hi there--your request to assist in helping to unlock your phone to retrieve personal data is not permitted in this forum. Discussing ways to breach personal privacy of others is against our forum rules and is illegal.

With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Addendum...it is also advised that you return to your mobile carrier for assistance. If this phone and its data is required, the mobile carrier should assist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.