What's new

4S for Photography Only

KenithO

Reaction score
Have been impressed with 4S videos!

Would like to optimize my 4S for photography (especially video).

Will add this 4S has not been used as a cell phone for a while so do not want to restart.

Hope the 4S still photo and video can be used without cell service.

Appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks

Ken

Will add this 4S has not been used as a cell phone for a while so do not want to restart.

Thanks

Ken

My 4S no longer has cellular (I updated it to an X) but I still use it for music and that odd video/picture when it's at hand and something pops up.

There's no issue using your 4S as a camera for pictures and video without cellular - great way to repurpose a good phone too.

Thanks

Ken

My 4S no longer has cellular (I updated it to an X) but I still use it for music and that odd video/picture when it's at hand and something pops up.

There's no issue using your 4S as a camera for pictures and video without cellular - great way to repurpose a good phone too.
The only downside is the low resolution of the camera compared to today’s phones.

zstairlessone and scifan57,

Since my post have been searching for iPhone Camera app reviews. After reading a number have decided to try Free VSCO app and was impressed by the number of versions.
VSCO on the App Store

So not to confuse things decided to start a New post "4S VSCO version Recommendations?" 4S VSCO version Recommendations?

Hope both of you have tried VSCO and have some recommendations or comments!