What's new

3G speed

sheils

Reaction score
I find at times 3G works so slow. Has anyone have a solution,tip to speed it up?

I have Verizon. I noticed certain places run slower than others
Of course your 3G speed is going to vary from location to location. As you move about, your wireless connection moves from tower to tower. And it's safe to say that some towers are more congested w/ wireless and data traffic than others. Thus, slowing your upload/download speeds.

There's your problem. AT&T 3G is waaaay faster. Assuming you're in an area with decent AT&T coverage.

I'd check with friends who have AT&T what their coverage is like, if it's good. Sell your Verizon phone and get an AT&T one.

There's your problem. AT&T 3G is waaaay faster. Assuming you're in an area with decent AT&T coverage.

I'd check with friends who have AT&T what their coverage is like, if it's good. Sell your Verizon phone and get an AT&T one.

Then pay the cancellation fees and everything. Sounds solid.

Thanks for your advice. I've been using it at times with no problem. I will have to weigh if I really do use the 3G do much.i do appreciate all help

Kim Comando said the next iPhone will be out in June and likely will have LTE. Then choose the carrier with the best coverage.

the next iPhone won't be out until the towards the end of this year in my opinion.

Last edited:
Radio talk show re: digital products. She is on Saturday mornings.