What's new

3G screen replacement

wadepm

Reaction score
I have successfully replaced the screen on a couple of iPhone 3Gs, but this time I had a problem. After reconnecting the cables it powered up fine, but as I put the two halves back together one of the cables came loose. After I reconnected it the phone would not power up. I have unconnected the cables and reconnected them a couple of times, still nothing. Any suggestions?

On a side note: boy, has the price opf replacement screens gone down. My first one cost about $70 and the last $12!

Hopefully you didnt short it out. Will it not turn on period? Or is it possible the screen isnt working now. If you put it together and try turning on. I assume you have a blank screen; did you try connecting yo iTunes to see if its just the screen? Good luck ive never had that happen. Hope you fix er up

Most of time in Mobile phones that's type of the problem arias, Now you have to another time go to the it's nearest reaping work station and repairing it's. Another way you have to wait if mobile problem has not much better.