What's new

3g and work email

cadman33619

Reaction score
Hi All,

i have searched hi and low and cant find a solution to this...
i need to get my work email on my iphone 3g. I have all the exchange account info it asks for but it cannot connect to the server.

what am i missing?

thanks
cadman

You not part of domain. Ask your network admin to help you setup your phone. It should work but only while you at work and on work wifi.

If you want universal access you'd need webmail.

I'll warn you, if your company is sophisticated at all, and they don't want you on with an un-approved device, they will find you.

My friend figured out how to route his work e-mail to directly to his Android phone. I think a week or two later he was reprimanded by the IT security staff and warned if he did it again he'd be fired. Somehow they know who is on the system and whether or not you are approved.

Firstly, people unlock their iPhones to use them on other networks which they prefer. When the iPhone was launched, its provider inked exclusive deals with different providers to maintain the high price and to tie the phone with an expensive mobile plan. If your current carrier you are on does not offer the phone or the carrier that does offer the whole has poor coverage, you were out of luck. Before the unlocking process that is.