What's new

3 ipod classics for a touch?

Del

Reaction score
I know this is an iPhone forum but would anyone trade 3 classic iPods for an iPod touch 4th gen 32gig? The game stop around the corner has refurbished iPods now and is offering me just about enough to cover the cost of the touch. Would it be worth it if I already have an iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Del said:
I know this is an iPhone forum but would anyone trade 3 classic iPods for an iPod touch 4th gen 32gig? The game stop around the corner has refurbished iPods now and is offering me just about enough to cover the cost of the touch. Would it be worth it if I already have an iPhone?

Well, a touch is only really good, if you want to jailbreak an idevice, but not your phone

Del said:

Keep the classics if they are in good condition, one day may become a collectors item. Also if you have an iPhone there is no real need for an iTouch..

Naah keep the old ones! If you allready have an Iphone then its ussless to have a ipod touch. Cause a ipod touch and a iphone are actually the same just you can't call with a touch or make pictures..

Personally I would keep the classic iPods if they are in good shape. The only advantage I can see to getting the touch would be if your iPhone is lower storage and you want another device that has similar features of the iPhone.

Cool I really appreciate the input. I'm gonna hold off on the touch.