What's new

3 iPhone 4s in 5 days

Illinifan

Reaction score
My wife decided to take the plunge this weekend and we got her an iPhone 4 on Sunday.

The first one she got started acting slightly goofy right away (it took forever to initialize her Yahoo email account) and by Wed night, people couldn't hear her and it was taking 10-15 seconds to connect a phone call.

Last night, we went back to the AT&T store and swapped out the phone. We tested it in the store after they transfered all the contacts and all seemed to be good. On our way home, she got a call and the caller id couldn't id the caller. When she checked her Contacts, they were all gone! WTH? My wife had bought a case at the last minute, so I thought maybe they gave us iPhone #1 instead of iPhone #2.

So we were at the AT&T store this morning. The phone we had WAS iPhone #2, but they were at a loss to explain where her contacts went. So they gave us iPhone #3. All was good until we tried to set up her voice mail. It took more than half an hour to get it working. I went to work and my wife headed to her office. She called me later on iPhone #3 and I couldn't hear her at all. WTH? :mad:

I called the AT&T store back and told them about the problem and they are looking into it. I can't believe we got 3 bad phones. I wondered if it was the SIM card, but the guy this morning told me each iPhone had it's own new SIM card.

I'm lost and my wife is pissed. Anybody got any idea what could be wrong?

I have noticed that sometimes if I press the phone too close to my face that I either mute the call or put it on hold. I can hear the caller, but they can't hear me. I've had the phone for 2 months, and am just figuring this out!