What's new

2012 ,If your life left 1 minute what you gonna to do?

The world may come to an end any moment, even earlier than December of 2012. :) Thinking that and living every minute like it's your last is just way too intense for me personally. Best not to even think about it.

The world may come to an end any moment, even earlier than December of 2012. :) Thinking that and living every minute like it's your last is just way too intense for me personally. Best not to even think about it.

Don't say that I've just washed and waxed my car!

iHolophyte

OneMarcil said:
As long as the room is air conditioned or the day is old enough chilling would be OK.

I do not like the idea of chilling because I prefer to stay warm.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

I don't like being too warm. If I get too cold, I'll just plop myself in a giant, mushy blanket :)

I'm pretty sure that everyone in the world knows this.lol

And If I had one day til the world end, I would be getting (explicative deleted) all day.;)

only ONE minute,not a lot you can do in one minute.

I saw a movies named 2012.
The world is ruined.

My friend are scared,some one made a "Noah's Ark".
stay with his families.buy what they want.
If 2012 is coming ...
If your life left 1 minute what you gonna to do?

Finish the "Bad Boys" song you started in your question, and correct your grammar because your title and last sentence make no sense at all lol

Finish the "Bad Boys" song you started in your question, and correct your grammar because your title and last sentence make no sense at all lol
Its just an off topic time waster,doesnt really need to make sense as such.

in 1 minute? uhh....I would sit in my room, close my eyes, and pray, and just wait....nothing much to do with 1 minute left.

windrider07 said:
in 1 minute? uhh....I would sit in my room, close my eyes, and pray, and just wait....nothing much to do with 1 minute left.

Yeah...good point. I would at least spark up a J r sutten.

If the Mayans were really able to predict the end of the world, why were they not able to predict their own demise?

ardchoille said:
If the Mayans were really able to predict the end of the world, why were they not able to predict their own demise?

Actually I don't think they predicted anything, they were in possession of some secrete calendar or something. Just just like the Chinese.