What's new

How much time do you spend stating with your family together

Marci

Reaction score
Last weekend, my friend’s father died of advanced cancer. It was a strong shock for my friend because his father was just 56 years old. What he regrets most is that he is always busy with work and has little time to stay with his father. Thinking of myself, I also have less time to stay with my family. Looking at my friend, I think I should spare more time to stay with them. Anyway, parents are the closest people for children. I do not want to have many regrets as my friend.
Guys, how much time do you spend stating with your family together?

In my case, very little. I didnt see mother for about 7 years. All my life i grow up with father and sister. Since my parents split up when we were two years old. Now, i live with my girlfriend father has his wife since 1997, i started seeing mother one a week. My half sister has moved with her family to live in Australia so she is pretty much on her own. We get along quite well, bottom line. I dont see family members that offten, i see them very rare. Which is not good at all, but thats my kind of family and relatives.