What's new

14 day exchange program

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubre34

Reaction score
Question. I added a new line and ended up bringing the phone back. Now I don't like this phone. Can I exchange yet again?

I'm not certain. The one time I brought a phone back for a second time for the same reason and then took another phone instead the guy at the Verizon store said "This will be your phone." I thought "oh really, you smug little......"

It may depend upon your provider. I'd call them and ask.

Question. I added a new line and ended up bringing the phone back. Now I don't like this phone. Can I exchange yet again?
Honestly, I seriously doubt it! If that were the case... then there'd be yay-hoo's all over the place exchanging their phone's every 10-14 days. Chances are it's a one time deal w/i your contract period. However, I could be wrong. The only definitive answer you're going to get is from the wireless store you use and/or VZW themselves.

I initially got the galaxy s3 then exchanged it for a 4s, now I want the galaxy s3 back. I know someone at the Verizon store so I'm hoping he'll allow it. What do you think? This is all with the 14 day period.

Well guys, I did it! I went back to the Verizon store today and got them to exchange my phone a second time. So it can be done if u know the right person or say the right thing!! I have my galaxy s3 back.

aubre34 said:
Well guys, I did it! I went back to the Verizon store today and got them to exchange my phone a second time. So it can be done if u know the right person or say the right thing!! I have my galaxy s3 back.

Congrats... enjoy your S3.

Good Verizon Store. I have one that is 3 miles from my house, one 5 miles from my house, and one 7 miles from my house. I go to the one that's 7 miles away because they are more courteous. The one closes to my house has a couple of wise guys in there. Told me they were going to charge me 20 bucks for transferring my contacts because I didn't buy the phone in their store. Kept me on the hook until they got done, which took about half an hour and then said "get out of here before we charge you 20 bucks."

I can take a joke but I think that was a bit too much. I won't go back to that store ever.

I was an avid iphone lover and I kinda felt a little like I was under a spell for a bit. Let me tell you this Samsung gs 3 is great. I think the pop up video is my favorite feature. Still have my ipad and all but I was really missing out not having this phone. There is life after apple. Lol

I was an avid iphone lover and I kinda felt a little like I was under a spell for a bit. Let me tell you this Samsung gs 3 is great. I think the pop up video is my favorite feature. Still have my ipad and all but I was really missing out not having this phone. There is life after apple. Lol

Aubre, so happy to hear that you have been able to return your iPhone 5 to get back your Samsung gs3.

Since this has been resolved, we will go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.