What's new

Dang Iphone

rww

Reaction score
Got rid of my DX for Iphone and need some help. I needed to create a Exchange account to transfer my contacts over to new phone. Now I get 2 emails, 1 for Gmail, 1 for exchange. How do I stop this? I only wanna use Gmail. Can I just delete my Exchange?

#2 problem....On my DX, I had a seperate file for co-workers contacts. Is there a way to create a seperate list on Iphone, and how do I do it?

i dunno on the seperate list for co workers i imagin there are groups you can set up. as for the 2 emails...just delete the exchange...install google on your iphone and it will sync all your contacts mine did when i set it up! transfered all numbers and email adresses was awesome

On your #2 : not sure what type of computer you sync your phone with, but for example on my Mac I can create new groups for contacts and when I sync my phone and contacts thru ITunes my new group appears on my phone. I'm sure there is a way to do that on a pc if you sync contacts. Hope that helps.

Got rid of my DX for Iphone and need some help. I needed to create a Exchange account to transfer my contacts over to new phone. Now I get 2 emails, 1 for Gmail, 1 for exchange. How do I stop this? I only wanna use Gmail. Can I just delete my Exchange?

#2 problem....On my DX, I had a seperate file for co-workers contacts. Is there a way to create a seperate list on Iphone, and how do I do it?

If your exchange account is your way of doing gmail, you can delete gmail. Or take off exchange if you only needed contacts. I use the exchange option to do email because I get notified instantly of my emails, using my gmail account. Using the gmail option, oddly enough, it wouldnt tell me I had an email, I had to manually pull it

And on #2, other peoples solution works lol