What's new

14.6 Ruined my iPhone

14.6Sucks

Reaction score
I am about to throw away my $1400 iPhone and have an android in my pocket from here on out. Once I got the 14.6 update my phone has been complete trash. It’s stutters, lags, crashes, and the battery lasts half of a day even after a reset.
There is nothing on my phone and it randomly does all of those throughout the day. It is not a storage issue or an app issue. This is 100% Apple issue. I have been more than patient, as I have waited months for a fix. Again if there is no fix for this very soon I will be throwing away my Apple products and go back to android Android from here on. All my family and friends are going to be doing the same. Because 80% of us iPhone users are having the same issues.
Apple is just ignoring this issue!!!!

How long has it been since you updated? Sometimes it can take a few days for things to get back to normal.
Also, almost all iPhones work perfectly after an update. As a group, nowhere near 80% of a particular model will experience any problems at all.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

We are a community with members all around the globe, discussing the iPhone, its features, and trying to help those who are facing problems with their iDevices. We are ot affiliated with Apple. If you want them to know about your problem, send them feedback:

Back to your problem:
What did you try to solve your issue? When did you buy your iPhone/ is it still under warranty?