What's new

1 Bar Signal, Call Failed

why_why

Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder what could be wrong with my phone, it is supposedly unlocked but when I put my sim card in it just give me one bar signal, I uninstalled ultrasnow and reinstall it but the signal is still 1 bar(can't call) By the way phone is Iphone4 on 4.3.1 jailbroken and unlocked. previously at&t, I had it unlocked so I can use my tmobile sim.

Can anybody give me advice on what to do....

Thanks much

Is baseband the same as the Modem Firmware? (I'm a newbie on iphones) If so then yes it is preserved. I am thinking it was unlocking with ultrasnow that messed up the signal. Before the unlock it was working good. I could be wrong. I really hope its not a bad damage.

Yes baseband is modem firmware. What version is it? Ultrasnow only supports one baseband for the iPhone 4...

If I do a restore, will the signal go back the same way before the unlock?

Ultrasnow doesn't support that baseband. That's why your not getting a signal...

If that's the case shall I go ahead and get a Gevey sim? I tried network reset and reset all settings, and after that the carrier info says "not available" , before the reset it says at&t, how do I set it back?

Thanks much

Put the supported sim in and plug it into iTunes. The only unlock available for that baseband is the gevey sim...