What's new

Worlds 1st jailbreak convention!

flawlessfox

Reaction score
Guys i am running the worlds first jailbreak convention this year in London, the event is called MyGreatFest. We have Saurik and P0sixninja speaking at the event and many other hackers, we are running massive giveaways all day, and have stalls at the event and games tournaments. Tickets are on sale now in our eStore, and we have a few things in our merchandise section, one thing is our silicone bands, each one bought is an entry to our ipad 2 giveaway.

Come have a chat and ask any questions if you have them.

re i am in cambridge also ;p i wanna go to that fest thing but i cant buy a ticket as my credit card is maxed out atm even a uk carrier is behind it.. an un heard of one but stil....

sorry i had to remove your signature but ppl should see the site its amazing and i cant wait for the event..

www.MyGreatFest.net

Last edited:
Wish I could go. I will be a couple of hours away from London in july. Shame is in September.

Why London...?

Wish I could go. I will be a couple of hours away from London in july. Shame is in September.

Why London...?

London is the best place ;p but i hate driving in London with out gps i would not even consider going. GiffGaff a uk carrier will be there speaking, imagine an official carrier saying yes lets jb...

Just wondering why in the UK. I thought it would be I'm America somewhere. Don't tell me the inventor of cydia is brittish! Lol.

Never heard of GiffGaff. Would be intresting to hear the true thoughts of the networks about jailbreaking...

Just wondering why in the UK. I thought it would be I'm America somewhere. Don't tell me the inventor of cydia is brittish! Lol.

Never heard of GiffGaff. Would be intresting to hear the true thoughts of the networks about jailbreaking...

yeah i was wondering the same thing!! all the hackers who will be speaking posixninja the guy who owns cydia and all the other speakers, i never expected it to be in London i thought new york but this is amazing because it means there is a chance we can go :D

YEah i had never heard of GiffGaff either and no offence to them but i really hate the name, sounds like barry boy kind of name...

but they use o2's network and offer true unlimited 3g data for £10 a month but they have no call center or anything but they offer really cheap texts and calls, cheaper then any network.. but they try get the customer to work for them and save cash.. so i tried it for a month and that was it i swapped back to a proper o2 sim even though it had unlimited 3g.. i tested it and used like 8GB and they did not say anything.

Hey guys, is in london because i live in the UK, we are going to the states next year.

Hey guys, is in london because i live in the UK, we are going to the states next year.

if it was in the states i would not be able to go.. i too am in cambridge and happy that its in London..

so what are you to the jb community? are you posix or do you have another username we would know you by?

Thanks i shall follow you... nice to see some one from Cambridge in there... i am working for Cats atm staying on Milton rd :)

i dont know if you have heard this before but you dont look British...