What's new

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

Idont, a phone rather iPad does that matter? Same thing on wifi net like lern on subject on jailbreak my main concern how do get free movies on line to streaming on my iPad free see don't have money on Medicare I'm nersing home love movies long day can anyone help on any sites go to or should install Curia? Please reply ASAP with any help.
Thank you,
Jim1953speed

Storming free movies on line no special software other players just play and joy on iPad.
Thank you,
Jim1953speed

Alright, I think I will jailbreak my iPad when I get it.
That depends on what iOS version is on the iPad when you get it. Neither iOS 8.2 nor 8.3 have an available jailbreak at this time. A new iPad will almost certainly come with one of those two versions.

Good post! Jailbreaking an iphone is always a good option for people who want to go beyond the limit that Apple puts on iphones.. this can be benefit for you for hundreds of reasons, for example, to tweak your iphone, install themes, use facetime on 3G, open multiple fb/instagram/gmail accounts, close all apps at once, extend battery life and more things that you've ever dream of.

but pay attention to every cydia apps to be compatible with your iphone ios or cydia ios before installing it. that's all I have for you..

If you have an iPhone that's iCloud activation locked, jail breaking won't help. In fact, you can't even jailbreak an iPhone that's iCloud activation locked.

Jailbreaking is not illegal in the US. I don't know about other countries. Warranty is void if phone is jailbroken but one can always restore (unjailbreak) before taking it in for warranty service.

hi, someone please reply if this post is still alive
Is their any one click app to jailbreak like kingroot rooting android devices in single click.

hi, someone please reply if this post is still alive
Is their any one click app to jailbreak like kingroot rooting android devices in single click.
There is no one click method of jail breaking iOS devices. Android and iOS are completely different operating systems, with iOS being more secure and harder to jailbreak.

Reactions: 933