Votes: 1 11.1%
  • iPhone Xs Max

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The all-new iPhone Xs Max is even bigger than the old iPhone X! Which one do you plan on getting? The 5.8'' iPhone Xs or the 6.5'' iPhone Xs Max?

I havenā€™t upgraded for almost three years so Iā€™m very tempted to treat myself....not sure which model though [emoji848] My 6s is still going strong unfortunately, so itā€™s a bit difficult to justify seeing Iā€™m definitely going to be upgrading my Mac soon [emoji6]

Iā€™m sure it will....LCD rather than OLED screen, single lens camera rather than dual lens....easy to compile a list of reasons to go with the XS!! Will it really show that much difference in ā€˜real lifeā€™ usage is the question you need answers to....the comparative reviews wonā€™t be long in coming Iā€™m sure.

Iā€™m sure it will....LCD rather than OLED screen, single lens camera rather than dual lens....easy to compile a list of reasons to go with the XS!! Will it really show that much difference in ā€˜real lifeā€™ usage is the question you need answers to....the comparative reviews wonā€™t be long in coming Iā€™m sure.
For some it would be fine, I'm not a gamer or anything...
However there is the status element too.
I'll be interested to see what the opinions are.

Single camera but what looks to be similar to Google Pixel camera quality ...Iā€™m thinking it will be a solid device ...

Well I have a little time before I can upgrade from my 7 Plus, but now that I am used to the bigger size, I will probably go for the Xs Max in 256gb. I had a feeling it would be around $1,200 for it. According to the Apple Store app, I can get a $285 refund for my 7 Plus, but I will see what other offers are out there before deciding.

XS max for me! Got mine all set to go in the Apple store!