What's new

What new iPhone X are you going to get?

iPhone Xs or Xs Max?

• iPhone Xs

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • iPhone Xs Max

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
I went in to my local Best Buy this afternoon, and paying off my AT&T Next balance got myself a 256gb Space Gray Max. No lines at all. Went to the desk they had when you walked in and told the guy and girl which one I wanted. Took a little time, but was worth it in the end to me. Got $290 for my 7 Plus as a trade in which payed the taxes, put down $200 on the phone itself, picked up an Insignia glass screen protector and clear case. Still have $1.56 on the gift card which I plan to use towards a wireless charger.
How you like it so far?

I like it a lot. Lost a few apps that were old and not updated, but they were some that just took up space so it didn’t matter to me. The camera is great and the editing options are a nice addition. Getting use to the gestures though. There have been a few times when I click the power button and tap the bottom of the screen forgetting the home button is gone. The digital copy I have of X-Men: Apocalypse plays in HDR and looks and sounds so much better. For me personally it was worth the upgrade.

So I ended up letting my intrigue get the best of me and got the max... I figure for the extra 100 bucks it was a good buy... and so far I’m liking it. I have only had one software hick up .. but I think it was because I was setting my Apple Watch up while using the phone. But so far so good digging this experience