What's new

What new iPhone X are you going to get?

iPhone Xs or Xs Max?

• iPhone Xs

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • iPhone Xs Max

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
I normally don’t get to excited about the new phone release, but for some reason this time I can’t wait!

Well I woke up this morning and guess what?
I'm not excited by the thought of ordering this phone, I'm not going to buy it just because I can so while I'm undecided I'm holding off a while.
Maybe I'll stick with my 8 plus.

At present I have an iPhone SE with just 32Gb. I recently bought myself a Dji Osmo mobile2 gimbal, so I’m in the market for a bigger iPhone, and the only one that makes sense for me at the moment is the new XR.
It does seem that they’ve delayed to ability to to order/purchase the XR until October to safeguard the XS and XSmax, as I’m pretty sure the overall interest will fall more towards the XR than the others!.

XS Max for me too. Ordered it on 9/14 at 4:50 AM.

Got a Speck Prisidio Pro case as well as a bunch of stuff from Scosche on the way. Looking forward to their magnetic mounts with wireless charging. :cool:

What about the XR?
If I got a new one, that would be the model.

I read online today that Apple is realigning their production line and supply chain because they think the XR will sell more than the XS and Max combined.

I went in to my local Best Buy this afternoon, and paying off my AT&T Next balance got myself a 256gb Space Gray Max. No lines at all. Went to the desk they had when you walked in and told the guy and girl which one I wanted. Took a little time, but was worth it in the end to me. Got $290 for my 7 Plus as a trade in which payed the taxes, put down $200 on the phone itself, picked up an Insignia glass screen protector and clear case. Still have $1.56 on the gift card which I plan to use towards a wireless charger.

IMG_1537573733.674246.jpg

See I went with the xs. I liked the screen size on the x and I wanted more memory... although after playing with the demo max, I am intrigued by it, but I am over all happy with my xs purchase.

Got home today from a weekend away and had my new Max and Scosche accessories waiting for me. :)

The Speck case doesn't look like it's shipping until 9/27. Good for me the old 7+ case fits until then.

I don’t need a new one my 8plus works great but I have the trade up lease program through Apple and it’s hard to resist other than it’s about $15 more than the 8 plus. And I gotta pay the taxes