What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Because once in my life I wanted to see this
image.jpeg

and this
image.jpeg

at the same time.
And I don't know yet when I'll have the time to do it again.

Last edited:
Mine are called Fewa (fight endless without awe) and Persil (purify extra splotchy iLaundry). Which weapons do you use?
Mostly large amounts of water, heat, and detergent; plus the willingness to do whatever it takes to contain the Laundry Monster and his allies D.I.R.T.(dastardly insidious repetitive techniques) and S.O.I.L.(simple obvious invasive limiters).

Last edited:
I've just wrestled the Laundry Monster into the water torture machine.
Unfortunately the water torture didn't finish him off but I have full expectations that the rotary furnace I just activated will contain him for another week.

Unfortunately the water torture didn't finish him off but I have full expectations that the rotary furnace I just activated will contain him for another week.
I am pleased to report that, effective immediately, the Laundry Monster has been roasted into submission and will be successfully confined for another week.:):):)

I am pleased to report that, effective immediately, the Laundry Monster has been roasted into submission and will be successfully confined for another week.:):):)
Now I know why I'm not as successful as you are: I can't roast it, all I can do is hang it up.

Do you know the smell of laundry, air-dried outside? Pure heaven! :)

Now I know why I'm not as successful as you are: I can't roast it, all I can do is hang it up.

Do you know the smell of laundry, air-dried outside? Pure heaven! :)
The fresh outside air causes premature revival of the Laundry Monster. That's the penalty you pay for having fresh air dried laundry.