What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Heading off to the airport to travel to Sweden for the first time and on a chartered Jet with our own private Hotel :D work related of course but we will only be doing 90 minutes work in the 3 days I am there, all Paid for of course :D

I am wondering the difference between chartered and private Jet, but I should be taking a boat load of pics on my 6s :D makes a change from going with some cheap rubbish airline which gives you no room at all to even sit

Heading off to the airport to travel to Sweden for the first time and on a chartered Jet with our own private Hotel :D work related of course but we will only be doing 90 minutes work in the 3 days I am there, all Paid for of course :D

I am wondering the difference between chartered and private Jet, but I should be taking a boat load of pics on my 6s :D makes a change from going with some cheap rubbish airline which gives you no room at all to even sit
Have a nice trip. I'm sure you'll find lots of things to do to keep yourself occupied.;)

You own a private jet but rent a chartered jet.

Thanks!

We'll see, two of the girls are from Sweden so ill be sticking to them so they can show us all the good places to visit and things to do... I am more interested in their internet speeds then anything else as you always hear about Sweden how they have these amazing connections haha.

Will be posting pics in the 6s section

Thanks!

We'll see, two of the girls are from Sweden so ill be sticking to them so they can show us all the good places to visit and things to do... I am more interested in their internet speeds then anything else as you always hear about Sweden how they have these amazing connections haha.

Will be posting pics in the 6s section
I await the photos.:)
With those super-fast internet speeds you'll be able to burn through your monthly data plan in seconds.;)

Have a good time :)

Experimenting with a few photos I took before
image.jpeg