What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Österreichische Post mostly. But UPC delivered my iPhone.

Sorry UPS is our internet provider [emoji6]UPC is also courier [emoji4] here

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

It looks good. Can you use it with the iPad as well?
e254b5fede06eda17aab8c17f17e230e.jpg

I'm not really good
Photographer [emoji6]

e254b5fede06eda17aab8c17f17e230e.jpg

I'm not really good
Photographer [emoji6]

It's good enough to show all the features, including the braces to stop the devices from falling over, which I was wondering about in your earlier photos.

I'm still waiting for my new iPad Air 2. :( BTW, in North America, UPS stands for United Parcel Service.

I'm still waiting for my new iPad Air 2. :( BTW, in North America, UPS stands for United Parcel Service.
Oh nice sci, didn't know you were getting iPad Air 2, Tell us what you think when you get it.

Oh nice sci, didn't know you were getting iPad Air 2, Tell us what you think when you get it.
I ordered it on the first and it's on the delivery truck right now. BTW, UPS must be able to tell the future as the package was received for delivery and the shipping label printed three days before I ordered it, according to the tracking information. :D

I ordered it on the first and it's on the delivery truck right now. BTW, UPS must be able to tell the future as the package was received for delivery and the shipping label printed three days before I ordered it, according to the tracking information. :D
Thats service for you lol.