What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

In laws I think first we need to have meeting and discuss what's the plan... I am use to it [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone 6 gold using Tapatalk
I can't imagine being without the ones I love at Christmas. It must be a sad time for you, even though you're used to it.

Right now I'm having a cuppa after doing more Christmas shopping, I think theres only the last minute food to buy now.
Once again despite my saying I'm not buying as much this year I have :)
I say that every year.

I can't imagine being without the ones I love at Christmas. It must be a sad time for you, even though you're used to it.

There's nothing I can do it's the life I chose ...

There's nothing I can do it's the life I chose ...

There are always members online in iPad- or iPhoneforums, if you feel alone at Christmas. Maybe you'll even find me, when my son and daughter visit their father, and I'm alone. :)

Right now? Looking for something sweet to eat. I'll be around during Christmas and through New Years.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

I'm waiting for courier for my docking station to be delivered today... Hopefully !!!![emoji24]

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for courier for my docking station to be delivered today... Hopefully !!!![emoji24]

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Do you get notifications if/when it comes? When I order something, most of the time I have to guess when it'll be delivered, because there's no shipment tracking.

That's what I thought when I received the shipping notification. Now I have the whole weekend to try it out.:)
I hope it'll be delivered early. :)
When I received my iPhone, I had to wait the whole day, and it seemed to me that time stood still while waiting for it.