What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Here's what I've been doing for the last few minutes.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And already set up, I suppose. :)
Not yet. I'm in the developer program and my iPad 4 backup, which I'm using on my iPad Air 2 is on iOS 8.2 beta, so I have to register my iPad Air 2 with the developer program and update it to iOS 8.2 beta before I can use the backup from my iPad 4. It's going to take several hours.

The red Apple sticker was included with the shipment because I ordered the iPad during Apple's Program Red promotion in support of AIDS research.
Thats a kind of limited edition of the Apple sticker then :)

I sell all my iPad [emoji22]every time there's new model I buy it and sell the old one[emoji22]your a collector super moderator -scifan - [emoji4]

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I sell all my iPad [emoji22]every time there's new model I buy it and sell the old one[emoji22]your a collector super moderator -scifan - [emoji4]

I do the same too. GDSunshine. For me, one is good for me. I am happy that I was able to trade in my iPad 2 for the Air 2. Such a difference!

Trade ? How you do that super moderator skimonkey? That is so cool!! I have an iPad Air 64g was planned to buy iPad air2 but hub disagree it was 1 thumbs down for him bec of the battery. Is it true?

Going back to topic [emoji4]
Drinking my first cafe creme.

I do the same too. GDSunshine. For me, one is good for me. I am happy that I was able to trade in my iPad 2 for the Air 2. Such a difference!
I don't keep my old ones either, I sold my iPad 2 and what I got was almost half of the money I needed for my iPad Air.
That's one of the great pluses about Apple devices isn't it, They hold their value.

When mine arrive yesterday I didn't think of making picture of my box[emoji4] I'm excited to open fast lol

Yes its very exciting when that box arrives, Apple devices are so beautifully packaged it almost seems a shame to open them :)