What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi all! I'm a new iPhone 4S user. I got it to replace my old pda and dumb phone, camera and video camera (!). I'm mostly loving it - especially the easy photos and videos. But I'm having trouble syncing with MS Outlook via iTunes, cuz iTunes does an automatic backup and there's not enough diskspace on my PC (the PC is only 74 GB total, and the iPhone is 64GB and almost full). I want to change the backup location to an external drive, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do that. What forum should I post this question under?

Thanks in advance for responses!

hello everyone,

I am new to this group :D. Recently I bought my iPhone 4S. I know I am bit late but still...:p. I hope to find here some cool infos, facts and other stuffs about iPhone.

on another note, while I was searching for iPhone and some other technological facts, I found one really awesome page with full of up-to-date statistics about iPhone.

Cheers :D

hello everyone,

I am new to this group :D. Recently I bought my iPhone 4S. I know I am bit late but still...:p. I hope to find here some cool infos, facts and other stuffs about iPhone.

on another note, while I was searching for iPhone and some other technological facts, I found one really awesome page with full of up-to-date statistics about iPhone.

Cheers :D
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

Hi! I'm new to the forum.... I have a question. My phone has been acting wonky since yesterday. This has happened once before a few months ago. It starts off losing some of my existing contacts. They will appear as numbers rather than names in my list of text messages. I have to then re-add them as new contacts. Then there was an issue with an empty red circle on the phone icon... It finally went away, but why did it appear? Also some of my contacts who I have emails for and not phone numbers also were in the contacts list as emails and not the contacts first and last names... Wth is going on???

Thanks!
PAS

Hi! I'm new to the forum.... I have a question. My phone has been acting wonky since yesterday. This has happened once before a few months ago. It starts off losing some of my existing contacts. They will appear as numbers rather than names in my list of text messages. I have to then re-add them as new contacts. Then there was an issue with an empty red circle on the phone icon... It finally went away, but why did it appear? Also some of my contacts who I have emails for and not phone numbers also were in the contacts list as emails and not the contacts first and last names... Wth is going on???

Thanks!
PAS

maybe you are syncing something wrong? are you JB? and welcome

Good evening all. New member here. I love my iphone 4s, ipad2 and MacBook Air. Jumped in with both feet a few months ago to Apple from Android and Netbook. Hope to post correctly and learn from you pros!

Hello from Russia, at me a big request help cделать unlock on at&t, IPone 4g were bought by daughters on birthday, and it doesn't work for us, I remove communicated speak what to be it is necessary their client Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Russia, at me a big request help cделать unlock on at&t, IPone 4g were bought by daughters on birthday, and it doesn't work for us, I remove communicated speak what to be it is necessary their client Thanks.
PM sent...

Hi,

I'm Dan. I'm a 20 year user of Apple products, and currently have two iPhones. Recently purchased a white 4S/64 to replace my semi-retired black 4/32. The older one is on iPod duty, and a backup. Since I'm a Verizon user they are my first. I realized I come up with tons of little nagging question, so this seems like a good place to get answers.

Thanks!