What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi! I am planning to get an iPhone 4S very soon and am looking for info on easing the transition from my android HTC Hero. I am specifically looking for info on transferring my contacts and associated pictures and ringtones.

Hello, everyone.
I just bought my very first iPhone. My carrier had 50% off and I couldn't say no to that, although I was Android user.
My first thought was 'I fell in love' :)
Second: it's much more intuitive and user friendly, but being so friendly does a bit confuse me at the moment, since I have less options...or so it seems?
But, I'm loving the camera and loving all this research on my way to iPhone knowledge ;)

Hi how are you, using a iPhone 4 at the minute. Got a digitiser problem, I did search digitiser but wasn't a lot of info there, any suggestions on a partially unresponsive screen, it's the bottom third that's a bit hit and miss. It's been replaced twice now due to a cracked screen. It's better than the first replacement but still not good enough to make do with. Repairer seems to know what he's doing but going to take it back again and probably go a bit mental at him.
Do you think that it's poor workmanship or faulty parts or could there be a hardware problem with the phone..
Sorry for blabbing on.

Gman2501 said:
Hi how are you, using a iPhone 4 at the minute. Got a digitiser problem, I did search digitiser but wasn't a lot of info there, any suggestions on a partially unresponsive screen, it's the bottom third that's a bit hit and miss. It's been replaced twice now due to a cracked screen. It's better than the first replacement but still not good enough to make do with. Repairer seems to know what he's doing but going to take it back again and probably go a bit mental at him.
Do you think that it's poor workmanship or faulty parts or could there be a hardware problem with the phone..
Sorry for blabbing on.

Hard to tell. I would get the screen replaced again.....even tho im sure you don't want to go back there.

If it happens with another new screen, it may be the connector, or something else, hardware related. Not that I'm an iFixit guy or anything.....

Salmonseeker said:
Hi Everyone. I joined so that I can help my father out with his iphone (and my daughter). Glad to be aboard!

How nice of you. So you don't have an iPhone yourself?