What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hey High Roller, glad to meet ya. I took my 3gs apart, totally. Installed new battery, new LCD screen. Cleaned every thing with alcohol, re-assembled. Works like a charm. Definitely tough equipment. Glad I could fix it, felt like I lost a good friend for those few days it was down. Thanks for the reply, chat again soon. Murph8up.

I just got in here, and hope I could find something for my new I phone for, for sure it is good to know You all in here.

cheers,

I've had an Iphone for awhile, but I'm discovering I havent't the foggiest idea what it can DO. I recently saw a
gentlemen with an Iphone 4 who spoke into his phone and it turned to text to send. I can't begin to figure that
one out!

Hello everyone. Newest member here. I've had my 3gs for some time now. Unfortunately, it recently went swimming. Will post in appropriate forum.

Welcome to the Forum!! So glad that you joined us and hope that you gain a lot of good info here.

Remember that using the Search Function may help you find answers to many of your questions that others have asked before.

We recommend that you also familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules.
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/n...-member-read-before-starting-new-thread-3980/

Hey guys, I'm new here and I look forward to having great conversations and being actively engaged in the forums here. Great experience so far!

*Edit: Can someone post or PM me how "leveling up" works on this site? Thanks!

Hey guys, newcomer here. I have plenty of experience with the iPhone and would gladly be of help to anyone. Looking forward to meeting some fellow techs!

:iphone4half:

Hi guys,

I'm from Belgium.
I'm new here and I would like to get to know the Iphone's, Ipad's better.
I occasionally replace a broken screen for friends or I try to help them out with certain issues they have with their Iphone, Ipad. Somethimes I can't help them and thats is why I become a member. My main interest is hardware and to make an Iphone a device that you can use for about anything. For example control the lights in your home. Control your television and so on... I do have to say that I don't own an Iphone for the moment because my budget isn't that big.
Hope to get to know some members soon...