What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Is your daughter's iPhone jailbroken? There's no way any kind of app to do what you suspect could be downloaded to a non jailbroken iPhone. It would violate Apple app sand boxing rules as well as being illegal in most jurisdictions .

No her phone is not jailbroken. That's all well and good about being illegal. I'm more worried about it being possible.

Don Hi Im not being funny could she be sending him her txt messages or does he know her password and when he's around her while she's out the room he's snooping through her phone???

No she isn't sending her test to him. And no he doesn't have access to her phone to snoop through it.

You said its a Screen Shot.
As far as I know the only way he would get a Screen Shot would be if your daughter actually takes one on her phone and sends it to him.

Hello everyone. I review gadgets and give tech tips and tricks on Youtube and have never joined a forum before so I decided to give it a shot. I love gadgets and am an Apple/iPhone advocate so I think it will be kool to connect with like minded people. If you see me around on here don't hesitate to say hey. Thanks for having me.

Hello everybody i Am from the Netherlands and new here i am 56 and like this forum very much. Sorry for my bad english but i can read beter than write.
I have a iPhone 6.
I hope to learn a lot. I also have a iPad.
Groet Henk
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello everybody i Am from the Netherlands and new here i am 56 and like this forum very much. Sorry for my bad english but i can read beter than write.
I have a iPhone 6.
I hope to learn a lot. I also have a iPad.
Groet Henk
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
Welcome to iPhone Forums, Henkie! We're here to help you learn as much as you can about your iPhone.