What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello everybody. I'm Allan. I live in Florida. I'm one of those middle aged dudes that doesn't know squat about tech stuff but I like it, anyway. I like romantic movies and long walks through the buffet line, and I am smarter than all my dogs

iPhoneForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Apple iPhone - our site covers all generations of the device.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have iPhone questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Hi to everybody. My name is Richard and I,m semi retired. I have owned an iPhone and iPad for some time ,but have hardly mastered all the features that they are capable of ,so have joined the forum to expand my knowledge . I live on the Ise of Wight.

Hi to everybody. My name is Richard and I,m semi retired. I have owned an iPhone and iPad for some time ,but have hardly mastered all the features that they are capable of ,so have joined the forum to expand my knowledge . I live on the Ise of Wight.
Welcome to iPhone Forums, Richard!

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I'm a member of ASQTeam - an young game developer team from VietNam. I join the forum to update news about iOS and share our games. Hope you love it.

Hey guys, I need some help on purchasing a 5c gsm unlocked iphone could be used by a verizon carrier? any possibles will help