What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome to iPhone Forums, tefany! We'll do our best to answer any questions you may have.

Hi everybody, this is my first apple, i hope i will be content. I had android, blackberry and windows :) let's see what Apple offer;)

Hi everybody, this is my first apple, i hope i will be content. I had android, blackberry and windows :) let's see what Apple offer;)
Welcome to iPhone Forums demarco! Being new to Apple devices, I'm sure you'll have lots of questions. We'll do our best to answer them for you.

Hello everybody, i am here to know more about iphone6 plus.

Hello all, My name is Teri Knepper a mother of kid and working as a geophysicist in Arizona. My current work location is India. I am a Fitness enthusiast,iPhone lover (I think I am in love with Apple Products) and also I am an avid traveller, interested in well-being and I am here for some interesting reading, conversations.

Welcome and enjoy!

Hello iPhone members allow me to introduce myself IAM MzIpone6+user,and I have questions about my iPhone 6+

iPhone released another ios9 update the1st one I liked because new features did the 2nd don't think I needed to But this update think I read bug fix for cellular data loss I loose my data connection or is data loss during wifi connection?

iPhone released another ios9 update the1st one I liked because new features did the 2nd don't think I needed to But this update think I read bug fix for cellular data loss I loose my data connection or is data loss during wifi connection?
Welcome to iPhoneForums!

The last update contained a fix for the problem to turn on and off mobile data usage for apps. That's cellular data usage. It's possible to disable apps that shouldn't use your cellular connection if Wi-Fi is not available.

iOS 9 has a new feature called "Wi-Fi Assist", which can be disabled. It's in Settings - Mobile Data, at the bottom of the list. When disabled, your iPhone won't automatically use your cellular connection, if Wi-Fi connectivity is poor.

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

The last update contained a fix for the problem to turn on and off mobile data usage for apps. That's cellular data usage. It's possible to disable apps that shouldn't use your cellular connection if Wi-Fi is not available.

iOS 9 has a new feature called "Wi-Fi Assist", which can be disabled. It's in Settings - Mobile Data, at the bottom of the list. When disabled, your iPhone won't automatically use your cellular connection, if Wi-Fi connectivity is poor.
Ok thank you

So is this update necessary??? Do iPhone users have to update each time a new iOS software update comes out?