What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi all - Posting this with with an iPhone 6 and loving this device. It's faster, the battery seems to last twice as long as my iPhone 5 that I sold on Gazelle (for a measly $170), and the screen (though it isn't a whole lot bigger) still seems more open and airy. Didn't think the monster 6 Plus slab would sit comfortably in my pants pocket or even sit comfortably in my hand, plus I held a cardboard cutout in its size up to a mirror pretending to make a phone call and I looked even more like the extreme ugly dork that I already am![emoji4] Oh, and the 64G (coulda, shoulda been 128) will allow a movie or two I can waste my time watching while everyone around me is giving me nasty stares. How about it all you 6 Plus poptart owners. Tell me what a dumb choice I made. I can take it.

Hi, I've been lurking for a while so I decided I may as well join in. Made the switch to Apple approx. 3 years ago, and my new 6+ ensures that I will never go back. @Budge1 - dumb choice!

Sent using Tapatalk

Hey all
W are marketplaygroup in New York. We are working on an app. Want to know more about apps and everybody's thoughts on our app.

Hello Everyone! I am new in this site yeah. I join just to find some information. It's all about Iphone..It is obviously ehehe. Hoping to meet some friends too.

Hello Everyone! I am new in this site yeah. I join just to find some information. It's all about Iphone..It is obviously ehehe. Hoping to meet some friends too.
Hello there, Welcome to the forum.

hello guys.. im just a new member out here..I have one question to. all guys did anyone help me..how can I unlock my iPhone for free

Been o tap stalk for awhile and decided to post on this forum! Waiting for my iPhone 6 to arrive! Glad to be here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey i m sajeel from pakistan using iphone 4
Also using iphone 5s icloud locked

Hey i m sajeel from pakistan using iphone 4
Also using iphone 5s icloud locked
Welcome to iPhone Forums! We're here to help with any problems or questions you may have.

I've deleted your duplicate post in this thread as duplicate posts can confuse any resulting conversations and are also against our rules.