What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello everyone. First time on here and hoping to get some help with my 5S, and happy to help anyone else that needs it though I'm certainly no expert!

Hi all new here use a number of forums came over here to learn more about jailbreaks tweaks apps and software hope I can help a thew members along the way as we'll.

Sound

Dean

Welcome to iPhone Forums, Deanho! You'll find our membership willing to help you with any questions or problems you may have.

Hello - here for reasons probably different than most. I am currently on an iPhone for 4S though I've had a 5S 32 mg for almost a year now, still sitting in the box. this is because I have had severe problems with my MacBook Pro and iPhone (contrary to what Apple please) hacked. my current ISPs router – just changed over to U-verse high-speed broadband Home phone from their DSL and LANLine package. That routers too compromised. At this moment, I am working off yourkarma Hotspot (Pricey but thankful for it) and recently - three days ago - installed expressVPN and able to work on my iPhone with Apparent lack of unwanted visitors. this is not a MacBook form so I won't get into that. I don't want to jailbreak my phone I just want to keep this one safe, that's my 5S to my 87-year-old blind father, this 4S to his brother, Who is also blind (They both have hearing loss also but I have found a nice senior advisor at Apple as well as a government employee Who are interested in helping me get them set up. then, I will use one of the other family upgrades that is open to get myself a 6S, 64 mg, i'm hoping to find information in the forum that will help me to protect myself in the future. That is, if my current plan does work, and I can get the rest of my network clean. just so you know, I have nothing against jailbreaking. but I do have something against being harassed. I know there are many more nice people out in the world and in this forum then otherwise.

Hello from an indie developer,
I'm here to bring you (hmmm, actually advertise) my games. I hope you will have fun with them.
I love Apple stuffs. They are simply awesome.
I have a ip2g, 3gs, 4s, mac mini... and trying to buy an ip5
smile.png

Welcome to iPhone Forums Vitamin Fun!

I'm afraid that we no longer allow members to advertise their apps or games on this forum unless they become supporting vendors.

I joined because I own an iPhone 5s. I am considering getting a six possibly a 6+. But I really like my 5S and I don't see a reason to upgrade other than abigger screen

Welcome to iPhone Forums SLOWGUNNER! We're here to help with any questions or problems you may have.