What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

hi am linda. am new here and i love to research on phone and do my best to help others

iPhoneForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Apple iPhone - our site covers all generations of the device.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have iPhone questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

I have been on the site a couple of times now. I just purchased my first iPhone. It is a 5s. This is only my second smartphone. My first one was an LG Motion. I never did learn all that much about it, but I do want to learn all about this iPhone and all of the things it can do.

One thing I want to emphasise about myself is I am NOT very tech savvy. I do not have much a tech vocabulary, either, but I hope to learn more through this site. I am very glad the site is here to help we new, old folks with this phone.

HunnieBunnie

Hello everyone,

I have been on the site a couple of times now. I just purchased my first iPhone. It is a 5s. This is only my second smartphone. My first one was an LG Motion. I never did learn all that much about it, but I do want to learn all about this iPhone and all of the things it can do.

One thing I want to emphasise about myself is I am NOT very tech savvy. I do not have much a tech vocabulary, either, but I hope to learn more through this site. I am very glad the site is here to help we new, old folks with this phone.

HunnieBunnie

Hi there.

Welcome to the Forum. Feel free to ask any question you have and do not be afraid to as more clarifying questions if you do not understand. There are many members here that are helpful and can offer assistance any time.

Enjoy,

Ski ~ iPadforums ADMIN | iPhoneForums Moderator

Hi all dear members myself from india with iPhone 6 plus any new good apps for 6 plus

Welcome all users in the iPhone forums. Hope all you enjoy a lot. Good day!

Hello all,I'm new to the iphone,(from NJ)I've always had android,I wanted to try something new so I gave the iphone 6 a try! So far I'm not disappointed! I look forward to learning more tips and tricks to make my first iphone experience even better!

Hello all,I'm new to the iphone,(from NJ)I've always had android,I wanted to try something new so I gave the iphone 6 a try! So far I'm not disappointed! I look forward to learning more tips and tricks to make my first iphone experience even better!
Welcome to iPhone Forums Spyter!

First time with an iPhone, picked up a new 6+ a week ago. Already had a mac book pro and iPad so somewhat familiar with apple., Loving the phone so far, getting used to it and finding some minor annoyances that I have worked thru thanks to some helpful forum members. Ive tried other OS's , android , windows phone, blackberry and also Symbian back when it was popular. So not new to smart phones., One thing I really like is the improved safari. Safari on my MacBook got a real shot in the arm with Yosemite and safari on the iphone is nothing less than very quick and responsive. Coming from IE11 on the WP anything would be an improvement. Glad to be here.

First time with an iPhone, picked up a new 6+ a week ago. Already had a mac book pro and iPad so somewhat familiar with apple., Loving the phone so far, getting used to it and finding some minor annoyances that I have worked thru thanks to some helpful forum members. Ive tried other OS's , android , windows phone, blackberry and also Symbian back when it was popular. So not new to smart phones., One thing I really like is the improved safari. Safari on my MacBook got a real shot in the arm with Yosemite and safari on the iphone is nothing less than very quick and responsive. Coming from IE11 on the WP anything would be an improvement. Glad to be here.
Glad to have you here Cbreze and good to hear you are enjoying your iPhone, I too have a MacBook Pro and an iPad so its great to sync them all together isn't it.

Welcome to iPhone Forums Cbreze! I also have a MacBook Pro and an iPad as well as the iPhone 6 plus I got last month and enjoy using all three. I really like the way you can start something on one device and finish it on another.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask as many of our members volunteer their time to help answer questions and solve problems.

Hello everyone,
I am Miranda a true loyal iphone user since the first iphone got released, up till now. :)

Hello everyone,
I am Miranda a true loyal iphone user since the first iphone got released, up till now. :)
Welcome to iPhone Forums Miranda! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, learning all you can about your iPhone. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hello all!!!

Edgard here!

Well i just got my first Iphone and is the iphone 6. I always had android phones before and i will need to learn from the beginning about iOS ..i guess i gonna ask lot questions down-here ! Im happy that a find this forum!

Happy holidays to all!!