What's new

Video

robrlp

Reaction score
Hello All, I'm new to an iphone and was just wondering why when somebody send me an email with a video in it i cant play it. It says that its a wmv file but has the quicktime symbol. any help would be great.

If it's a wmv file the QuickTime player won't be able to play it. The video needs to be in mov format...

Hello All, I'm new to an iphone and was just wondering why when somebody send me an email with a video in it i cant play it. It says that its a wmv file but has the quicktime symbol. any help would be great.

This is one main thing that I miss from the Droid-X it would play just about any video format.

there use to be a free app called VLC Player that could play WMV as well as many other video formats, not sure if something else like it still is around

there use to be a free app called VLC Player that could play WMV as well as many other video formats, not sure if something else like it still is around
Is VLC available for iphone 4

Is VLC available for iphone 4

looks like apple removed it from the app store